Buy Pneumatic Conveying Compression Couplings Online
Compression couplings are crucial parts of pneumatic conveying lines, and they should not be overlooked. If your system is exhibiting line leaks, or you’re looking to optimize its performance, we offer fast-sealing compression couplings, with options to ship domestically or internationally.
SHOP ALL Compression couplings →
Why Buy From PneuComponents?
The compression couplings we offer have been manufactured to ensure the following:
- Airtight, uniform compression: Couplings benefit from a band type construction that’s capable of maintaining constant, uniform pressure across a connection.
- Wear-resistant plating: Couplings are fabricated using zinc-plated steel. The zinc coating acts as a protective barrier against corrosion, improving lifespan.
- Durable materials: Couplings are made from heavy gauge steel, and either aluminum, stainless steel, or zinc-plated steel can be chosen, depending on your application or industry.
- Capable of handling high operating pressures: The design includes a sideband, which improves the strength of the axial hold. This means the connection will hold a tight seal even during higher operational pressures.
How Poor Connections Impact Pneumatic Conveying Systems
By forming airtight seals between tubes and pipework, compression couplings prevent any air, contaminants, particles, or liquids from escaping into other process areas, where they could cause expensive damage. They similarly prevent any external contaminants, such as dust, from entering the pipework.
Air leaks are a common symptom of poor connections in conveying lines. They could result in pressure drops and increased power consumption, affecting the performance of the entire pneumatic conveying system.
Compression Couplings Available In A Range Of Sizes
It’s very possible and even easy to avoid all of these issues by installing components that will stand the test of time, force, and speed. In addition to being fabricated from durable materials, plated in wear-resistant coatings, and constructed with a sideband design, our compression couplings offer several advantages:
- Easy installation, no matter what conveying system is being used
- Cheaper installation costs due to our light components and quick connections
- Huge range of pipe and tube sizes available, from 1/2″ to 48″ OD
- Includes a static conductive grounding strip to protect equipment from electromagnetic interference
|1/2″ – 2-7/8″ OD||.052||.052||.062|
|3-1/4″ – 5″ OD||.062||.052||.093|
|5-1/4″ – 8-5/8″ OD||.062||.052||.125|
|9″ – 24″ OD||.062||.062||.125|