Stainless Steel Elbows
Buy Stainless Steel Elbows From PneuComponents
To extend the life of a pneumatic conveying system, it’s important to install an elbow fitting that has been manufactured from durable materials. At PneuComponents, all products are offered in a range of strong, long-lasting metals, from stainless steel to galvanized and carbon steel.
HOW STAINLESS STEEL ELBOWS EXTEND THE WEAR LIFE OF A PNEUMATIC SYSTEM
Stainless steel contains high levels of chromium, creating a protective outer shell that resists corrosion. These wear-resistant properties make stainless steel elbows ideal for pneumatic conveying lines because:
- The integrity of structural components is maintained throughout the system
- The inner walls are smooth, preventing impurity condensation from forming
- Stainless steel offers good temperature resistance, functioning safely between -270 – 400 °C
- Stainless steel elbows have high wear resistance as well as tensile strength
- They are also very hygienic and can be cleaned thoroughly, making them ideal for food processing
SHOP ALL STAINLESS STEEL ELBOWS→
Customizable Stainless Steel Elbows From Pneumatic Components
The stainless steel elbows available at Pneumatic Components are compatible with most chemicals, allowing them to be used in a variety of industries and high-abrasion applications.
Stainless steel pneumatic elbow fittings are offered in a range of degrees, thread sizes, and centerline radii so that they can seamlessly integrate with any system. If you need a customized part, get in touch with one of our experts today.
get in touch →
Sizes range from 1″ O.D. through 12″ IPS
Standard wall thickness: Tubing – 16, 14, 11 gauge, Pipe – 5, 10, 40 schedule, Other wall thicknesses available upon request